The Hi-Lo Adjustable bed
If you’re in need of a medical bed that gives you the functionality you require without looking like a hospital bed, the Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed could be exactly what you’re after.
The Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed has been cleverly designed with the safety of carer and user in mind. Its inbuilt Hi-Low mechanism provides a range of height combinations to help find the most comfortable position for treatment and posture support. This makes it ideal for a carer to choose the correct height for assisting, transferring or turning the user. This bed can also be lowered to help the user get in and out of bed safely and easily.
The bed has a 3 inch floating base style, with a 4 inch deep solid surround, 4 sectional adjustable base which has been upholstered with a quality charcoal fabric. It has an independent head & foot motor as well as a separate motor to lift the adjustable bed base section and includes a battery back-up system which is wirelessly controlled by a multi backlit buttoned remote. The remote features 4 x Separate pre-set buttons with the option to save two of your preferred “memory” positions. This along with an independent head & foot massage feature that offers 3 x separate levels of intensity with the choice of 10, 20 or 30 minute timer and a pulse/wave function. This model base also comes with LED lights and a torch built into the remote.
- Available in either long single, king single or split configurations
- Independent head/back lift function elevates up to 80 degrees
- Independent leg/foot lift function with knee break functionality
- Independent bed lift function essential for carer OH&S
- Head and foot massage (pulse/wave)
- 3 intensity massage levels with 10,20,30-minute timer
- Wireless remote control (full function with pre-sets)
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heavy duty Okin motors
- Heavy duty locking castors or adjustable height legs
- Weight capacity of 320kg (including mattress)